1 November 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
ARMA Instruments is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our service armainstruments.com. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Contact Form and Newsletter
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your email address, name and address details and phone number.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
We have a newsletter to inform those interested of our
products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link with which to
unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- via social media
- per phone
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. You can also inform us when we call you.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our service, but these are kept anonymous at all times.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. Please read our separately published security policy for more information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
6342 Baar, Switzerland